11 of the biggest healthcare data breaches of 2016
2. Community Health Plan of Washington data breach affects nearly 400k
3. Healthcare cyberattacks up 63% in 2016: 5 things to know
4. Fix emergency department, overcrowding, wait times, and throughput. By implementing a few process changes at a patient's arrival in the ED, your hospital's ED can significantly improve flow and set the stage for more efficient throughput, ultimately reducing overcrowding and wait times.
Ransomware in healthcare: 3 questions with cybersecurity veteran Jack Danahy
6. Austin ambulance hijacked with crew, patient inside
7. Webinar: An Enterprise Data Strategy for Powering Healthcare Modernization and Innovation
8. How CHS, Tenet, UHS, LifePoint and HCA fared financially in 2016
9. Survey: Only 31% of organizations have planned security changes, despite experiencing a cyberattack
10. Watch for these 10 books on leadership in 2017
11. What types of information influence patient decisions most and where patients go to look for them. Learn more in this upcoming webinar.
12. 2 healthcare executives on Forbes' '12 Worst Career Crashes of 2016' list