1. Epic endows UW-Madison faculty positions; 93% of Cerner employees give up right to sue in favor of raises; Google spinoff company launches robotic surgery company - 8 health IT key notes Full story
3. Nancy Schlichting, CEO of Henry Ford Health System to Speak at Becker's Hospital Review 7th Annual Meeting (April 27-30, Hyatt Regency, Chicago)! Click here to register.
: Discover the various options for funding energy-efficient and renewable-energy initiatives, depending on their current financial structure and strategy.
5. Beaufort Memorial CIO Ed Ricks: 5 thoughts on the clinician's health IT experience Full story
6. The age of virtual care: 200+ telemedicine laws introduced in 2015 Full story
7. Webinar: Learn the successes and limitations of telehealth urgent care. Click here to learn more and register.
8. Apple appoints first COO since Tim Cook's rise to CEO
9. Michael Jordan uses multimillion dollar settlement to gift Chicago hospitals Full story
10. How Bank of America is prepping for a data breach
11. Nominations are now open for the 2016 Great Places to Work in Healthcare list. Access the nomination form and find more information here.
12. drchrono releases first iPhone EHR app Full story
Becker's Hospital Review 7th Annual Meeting
April 27-30, 2016 | Hyatt Regency, Chicago
208 great health system executives speaking