1. 10 best large IT companies for growth to work in 2023 Full story
2. Tech hiring continues to grow: Where healthcare ranks Full story
3. Epic's 11,000 employees work in-person 5 days a week Full story
4. Clinician burnout remains high. Learn how video and communications technologies can reduce burnout and improve employee satisfaction.
5. Upset patients to rally at Brooklyn hospital over EHR outages, prescription delays Full story
6. Baltimore health department snags $8.4M grant for new EHR system Full story
7. Emory Healthcare employee inappropriately accesses 1,600 patient records Full story
8. Don't force patients to navigate "hospital labyrinths" alone. See how Orlando VA Medical Center aims to reduce late appointments via a major wayfinding project here.
9. Hospitals, health systems moving to the cloud in 2022 Full story
10. Harvest time, competing with the coasts on salary: The world of a rural health system CIO Full story
11. Moffitt Cancer Center to build $800M innovation center Full story
12. Downtime after a cyberattack costs hospitals thousands per minute. Shift from cybersecurity to cyber resilience to cut the risk with this expert insight.
13. Tennessee health system strikes partnership to deploy AI-driven virtual nursing Full story
14. MaineHealth, Northern Light Health partner to launch health tech startups in $500K program Full story
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 3-6, 2023! If you'd like to join a panel, contact Mariah Muhammad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health beyond hospital walls: Here are 5 practical insights for engaging patients no matter where they are.
2. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.
3. There's no reason pharmacy staff should still be playing phone tag to confirm medication history. See how Cone Health cut the inefficiency.