1. Tracing the roots of major health IT players: The meaning behind 5 company names Full story
2. UW Medicine reaches $750,000 HIPAA settlement for 2013 breach Full story
3. 208 Great Health System Executives Speaking and over 280 Speakers total at Becker's Hospital Review 7th Annual Meeting (April 27-30, Hyatt Regency, Chicago)! Click here to view the entire agenda here.
: Key strategies and technologies for efficient, cost-effective ASCs.
5. HealthlinkNY President & CEO Christina Galanis: Cutting the waste out of IT Full story
6. Digital health funding in 2015: 9 things to know Full story
7. Nominations are now open for the 2016 Great Places to Work in Healthcare list. Access the nomination form and find more information here.
8. Allscripts unveils patient self-pay capabilities Full story
9. Twitter warns of potential state-sponsored cyberattack
11. Nominations are now open for Becker's 100 Hospital and Health System CIOs to Know list for 2016! Submit your nomination here.
12. The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center is first two-time winner of HIMSS Davies award Full story
Becker's Hospital Review 7th Annual Meeting
April 27-30, 2016 | Hyatt Regency, Chicago
208 great health system executives speaking