1. 5 biggest healthcare data breaches of 2015 Full story
2. Sharp HealthCare CIO Ken Lawonn: Looking to the future of digital health Full story
3. Hear from Former President George W. Bush and Senator Howard Dean, MD at Becker's 7th Annual Meeting (April 27-30, Hyatt Regency, Chicago).
to learn more and register!
: Physician advisors utilize risk prediction and stratification models to improve compliance and secure appropriate reimbursement.
5. Top 5 wearable, mHealth purchases consumers plan to make in the next year Full story
6. Could chewing gum be the next wearable sensor Full story
7. Nominations are now open for the 2016 Great Places to Work in Healthcare list. Access the nomination form and find more information here.
8. Kaiser Permanente invests $10M in telehealth platform Vidyo Full story
9. Precision Medicine Initiative seeks 1M+ volunteers Full story
10. Google's Verily, J&J to develop surgical robot Full story
11. Nominations are now open for Becker's 100 Hospital and Health System CIOs to Know list for 2016! Submit your nomination here.
12. 4 top clinical documentation improvement solutions Full story
Becker's Hospital Review 7th Annual Meeting
April 27-30, 2016 | Hyatt Regency, Chicago
208 great health system executives speaking