1. Epic's 12 biggest moves in 2022 Full story
2. Top 10 negative, positive words in patient EHR messages Full story
3. Hospitals transmitting patient data to Twitter, Facebook? 5 things to know Full story
4. The average cost of boarding a psych patient in the ED is $2,264. See 6 ways a comprehensive behavioral health strategy can help hospitals reduce these avoidable costs.
5. HHS warns of Royal ransomware threat targeting healthcare providers Full story
6. VA to hire 1,000 IT workers to help with Oracle Cerner EHR rollout Full story
7. New York hospital network still recovering after a November cybersecurity incident Full story
8. There are do's and don'ts to robotic-assisted surgery programs. Put your organization in a better place to succeed with this discussion.
9. 4 hospitals, health systems partnering with Amazon in 2022 Full story
10. Mayo Clinic Ventures helps launch virtual fertility startup with $5.4M funding round Full story
11. GE Healthcare to cut debt, explore acquisitions after spinoff Full story
12. Don't force patients to navigate "hospital labyrinths" alone. See how Orlando VA Medical Center aims to reduce late appointments via a major wayfinding project here.
13. 10 biggest healthcare moves from Google in 2022 Full story
14. $20M gift to support health tech innovation at Cornell Full story
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 3-6, 2023! If you'd like to join a panel, contact Mariah Muhammad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 28% of decision makers aren't familiar with health plan wrap networks. Get your HR department up to speed on this critical network here.
2. Still playing a guessing game to determine who will show up for their appointment? Here's the digital upgrade this Ohio hospital took to end it.
3. 5 health systems' most valuable patient experience strategy in 2022 + 9 telehealth tips for clinician and more. Here are 10 Becker's must-reads on technology and the patient experience.