1. Colorado hospital to pay $111K HIPAA settlement Full story
2. Aspire Health drops pursuit of hacker, says stolen emails were never opened
Allscripts sells stake in Netsmart for $525M
4. Cyber threats are becoming more sophisticated. How safe is your patient data? Find best practices for managing cyber threats in this new white paper.
5. Michael Dowling: What not to do as a leader
6. PwC: 6 healthcare issues to watch in 2019
7. Ergotron's documentation carts power life-changing care with safe battery technology. Most critically, they enable caregivers to focus on what's most important: patients.
8. Cloud will surpass Windows as Microsoft's revenue driver in 3 years, analysts say
The key to highly motivated health IT teams: Q&A with Faith Regional Health Services CIO Brian Sterud
10. American Heart Association, Anthem debut holiday playlist to promote cardiac health
11. Hospital and health system readers: Complete our 3rd Annual Consumer Telehealth Benchmark Survey for complimentary registration to Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting in April!
Amazon's healthcare hiring spree: 4 things to know