1. 3-part data breach scandal at Stanford leads digital exec to resign: 6 things to know
2. More than 4 in 5 physicians have experienced a cyberattack: 10 survey insights
3. UNC Health Care warns 24k patients of data breach
4. Discover the challenges and opportunities for telehealth. Download Disrupting Healthcare: Risks and Rewards of Telehealth, to get insights from top telehealth industry experts on major factors driving the growth of telehealth, risks and challenges for providers, and opportunities for the future.
5. Hear Celebrity Keynotes by Former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, and Sarah Kliff, Award Winning Healthcare Journalist and Senior Policy Correspondent, Vox.com at Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting.
Register here. | Great topics and speakers focused on Health IT and Clinical Leadership Issues including Best Uses of AI, Telehealth, Data Analytics, Clinician Burnout, Population Health and More at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership Meeting. Register here.
6. Henry Ford Health System notifies 18k patients of data breach involving compromised email
7. How to expand patient engagement in a consumer-driven healthcare market
8. Ransomware attack at Minnesota fertility clinic exposes 3.3k patients' information
9. Jury awards woman $30k after physician ex-husband illegally accessed her medical data
10. Malware-free breaches lead to big breaches: 5 things to know
11. Taming Medical Necessity Challenges With Physician Advisor Programs
12. Cryptocurrency company hacked, customers speculate $63M in losses
13. Bitcoin surges $10k in 1 month, reaches top value so far
14. Trend Micro: 6 cybersecurity predictions for 2018