1. University of Maryland Medical System investigates malware attack Full story
2. Baylor Scott & White Medical Center notifies 47,000 after credit card info breach
3. Health IT remains top sector for industry investment, survey says
4. Hospital and health system readers: Complete our 3rd Annual Consumer Telehealth Benchmark Survey for complimentary registration to Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting in April!
6. Partners HealthCare's annual operating income soars 489%
Healthcare IT leaders need to take a multi-faceted approach cybersecurity. Download this free white paper
to learn how to protect patient health data.
Cloud is getting easier to breach, researchers say
Google's cloud security command center now available in beta: 3 notes
10. Threats and benefits of cloud-based storage systems: Penn Medicine's CISO shares insights
11. Ergotron's documentation carts power life-changing care with safe battery technology. Most critically, they enable caregivers to focus on what's most important: patients.
12. Michael Dowling: What not to do as a leader Full story