3. Computers vs. physicians: Whose data collection skills are better? Full story
2. Target ruled negligent for massive breach: What this means for data breach precedent Full story
1. 50 of healthcare's most powerful people Full story
4. CIOs: What was your biggest accomplishment in 2014? Share your thoughts with firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured in a future issue.
5. Why are so many tech companies entering healthcare? 5 key factors Full story
6. AMIA calls for HIPAA amendments to allow researchers to access data Full story
7. Eli Lilly, Anthem partner to share data Full story
8. Three great CIOs nominated for CIO of the Year:
Becker's CIO is accepting nominations for CIO of the Year. Please send nominations to Scott Becker (email@example.com) or Ellie Rizzo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
9. Physician employment on the rise, but increases in pay are smaller Full story
11. Join us for the Becker's Hospital Review 6th Annual Meeting (May 7-9, Chicago), where 153 health system executives will speak on strategy, physician-hospital integration, improving profitability, ACOs and more. Registration is now open! Register here
Becker's Hospital Review 6th Annual Meeting
Hospital and health system executives on the evolving face of healthcare
May 7-9, 2015 | Swissotel Chicago
Featuring 153 hospital and health system executives
100+ sessions | 400+ speakers