3. To adopt or not to adopt: 13 reasons physicians choose or forgo EHRs Full story
2. Top 14 healthcare stories of 2014 Full story
1. With growing hospital workflow complexity, can EHRs first do no harm? Full story
4. CIOs: What was your biggest IT accomplishment in 2014? Share your thoughts with firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured in a future issue.
5. WellCare reports data breach caused by coding error Full story
6. Sutter Health launches online resource for teens Full story
7. HHS announces 3rd cohort of entrepreneurs-in-residence Full story
8. Was it worth it? 5 quotes on healthcare reform from Kathleen Sebelius Full story
9. 8 recent hospital, health system capital projects Full story
10.Call for speakers: What are your thoughts on the most interesting issues facing CIOs and IT teams? Please send proposals to Scott Becker (email@example.com) and Lauren Groeper (firstname.lastname@example.org) for our CIO/HIT summit to be held in July in Chicago.
11. [Webinar] Transforming with Telehealth: How Mobile- and Web-based Healthcare is Changing the Business of Health and Patient Engagement Register here
Becker's Hospital Review 6th Annual Meeting
Hospital and health system executives on the evolving face of healthcare
May 7-9, 2014 | Swissotel Chicago
Featuring 153 hospital and health system executives
100+ sessions | 400+ speakers