1. HHS makes COVID-19 hospital-level data available for 1st time Full story
2. Police raid Florida data scientist's house, confiscate tech over alleged hack: 4 details Full story
3. 11 medical record snooping cases in 2020 Full story
4. A roadmap to EMR optimization — insights from UW Health. Click here to watch the virtual presentation.
5. Baylor Scott & White to lay off 102 employees, outsource jobs to India Full story
6. 'A physician's nightmare': New Mexico hospitals likely to get OK to ration care Full story
7. Top children's hospitals for tech, innovation by Parents magazine Full story
8. Meditech launches cloud tool to keep EHR running during network downtime Full story
9. 3 Must Reads
- Community health systems can achieve more from the innovations they create themselves. Click here to learn how the right technology makes that possible.
- Don't risk putting off archiving legacy systems. Click here to learn how to do it quickly and securely using today’s Cloud technologies.
- Surgical backlogs plagued nearly every health system in 2020. Click here to learn how some of the best systems navigated that change.
10. Kalispell Regional establishes $4.2M data breach settlement fund: 4 details Full story
11. State officials express privacy concerns over CDC's call for COVID-19 vaccine data registry Full story
12. Massachusetts payers to study telehealth's effects on racial, socioeconomic barriers to healthcare Full story
13. Viewpoint: Why patient experience measurements must enter the digital age Full story
14. Telehealth in rural America: Click here to download a 4-step guide to success.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Does your organization know which factors will shape telehealth’s future trajectory? Download this ebook find out.
2. How to thrive in the evolving virtual care landscape. Click here to learn about emerging telehealth technologies and market opportunities for health systems.
3. Continuous clinical surveillance may be the key to mitigating adverse events for good. Click here to learn more.