3. Clinicians expect mHealth to grow, but aren't comfortable using it on patients Full story
2. 13 recent vendor contracts, go-lives Full story
1. Anticipating future data needs: First step toward a successful IT upgrade Full story
4. CIOs: What was your biggest accomplishment in 2014? Share your thoughts with email@example.com to be featured in a future issue.
5. ProMedica launches med-tech business incubator Full story
6. Successful cybercriminal group focusing attacks on healthcare, biotech companies Full story
7. 25 essential reads about population health Full story
10. Call for speakers: Becker's CIO is seeking speaker topic proposals related to telehealth, mobile health, interoperability and EHRs for our CIO/HIT summit to be held July 21 in Chicago. Please send proposals to Scott Becker (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Lauren Groeper (email@example.com).
Becker's Hospital Review 6th Annual Meeting
Hospital and health system executives on the evolving face of healthcare
May 7-9, 2014 | Swissotel Chicago
Featuring 153 hospital and health system executives
100+ sessions | 400+ speakers