9 things Judy Faulkner said when she sat down with Dr. Stephen Klasko
2. 6 experts share healthcare RCM predictions for 2017
3. Global telehealth market to hit $9.4B by 2021: 5 trends
4. Ambulatory care platforms as the key driver of a successful value-based care strategy. This whitepaper shares insights and expertise to help hospital systems embrace the strategic, structural and operational approaches that optimize ambulatory care platforms to enhance value-based care strategies.
5. IBM rolls out Watson for Cybersecurity at 40 organizations
6. Rush University Medical Center names new CIO
7. Win free registration to the Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting by completing our 2016 Consumer Telehealth Benchmark Survey
Teladoc completes more than 100,000 e-visits in November
9. Study: Adults with low health literacy less likely to adopt health IT tools
10. Ohio health IT firm to create 150 new jobs
11. Southwest Medical's winning strategy for telehealth. For an insider's look at how Southwest Medical planned, built and executed this industry-leading telehealth service, read the newly released case study. to enhance value-based care strategies.
12. Survey: 52% of healthcare professionals say Trump will improve the industry