1. STAT: Memorial Sloan Kettering's hospital, data partnerships create 'web of conflicts' Full story
2. Primary care physicians most likely to report EHR-related burnout, study finds
3. Massachusetts General Hospital might store patient data on blockchain through new partnership
4. Is your organization making the most of its patient-generated data? Read this e-book to learn how to get the most out of remote patient monitoring.
5. Join terrific industry keynotes Redonda Miller, MD; Rod Hochman, MD; Robert Garrett; Stephen Klasko, MD; Michael Dowling; Janice E. Nevin, MD; Lloyd Dean; Laura S. Kaiser; and Holly Buckley, JD + Katie Couric and former presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting.
For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com - space is limited. 6. Hospitals sue HHS over site-neutral payment policy
7. Ergotron's documentation carts power life-changing care with safe battery technology. Most critically, they enable caregivers to focus on what's most important: patients.
8. Microsoft adds machine learning to its Azure cloud: 3 things to know
9. Most patients don't disclose relevant information to clinicians, study finds
10. Apple to add health monitoring feature to wireless earbuds, analyst predicts
11. To learn how integrated technologies can help solve today's nursing challenges, download this free white paper
12. How Asante launched a physician builder program that now has 11 physicians and Epic's attention: Q&A with CMIO Dr. Lee Milligan Full story