1. Tech problems forced Hackensack Meridian's turn to paper records Full story
2. Mayo Clinic recruits Dr. John Halamka to lead analytics, digital efforts Full story
3. The biggest IT threats to health systems go beyond cyberattacks Full story
4. Improve care and boost financial outcomes for your community organization. Watch this video to learn more.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Google co-founders leave management roles, Sundar Pichai to lead Alphabet, health-related 'Other Bets' Full story
7. Cleveland Clinic to deploy clinical communication platform at London hospital Full story
8. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
9. How to prime your hospital's operational engine for value-based success. Click here to attend the live, online discussion.
10. Cerner ramps up cybersecurity efforts with new partnership: 3 things to know Full story
11. Texas health system to implement $170M Epic EHR Full story
12. Optum's 'city by city' healthcare strategy: 4 things to know Full story
13. Do you need more from your operational and administrative systems? Click here to learn about the modern functionality you should demand.