3. With value-based care, health IT innovation is growing: A look at Cleveland Clinic Innovations Full story
2. How CMS' proposed ACO rule affects health IT: 5 things to know Full story
1. Life after healthcare: Why CIOs do, and don't, leave the industry Full story
4. CIOs: Will EHRs lead to cost savings and healthcare improvements? Share your thoughts with firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured in a future issue.
6. Epic ups noncompete clause for Epic-specialized consulting firm to two years, then reneges Full story
7. 10 smartest things people in healthcare do Full story
9. Call for speakers: Becker's CIO is seeking speaker topic proposals related to telehealth, mobile health, interoperability and EHRs for our CIO/HIT summit to be held July 21 in Chicago. Please send proposals to Scott Becker (email@example.com) and Lauren Groeper (firstname.lastname@example.org).
10. [Webinar] Transforming with Telehealth: How Mobile- and Web-based Healthcare is Changing the Business of Health and Patient Engagement Register here
Becker's Hospital Review 6th Annual Meeting
Hospital and health system executives on the evolving face of healthcare
May 7-9, 2014 | Swissotel Chicago
Featuring 153 hospital and health system executives
100+ sessions | 400+ speakers