3. 80% of healthcare data to travel through the cloud by 2020: This and 9 other health IT predictions Full story
2. CIO of the Year nominee Alan Smith: Expertise spanning the industry Full story
1. The human touch of telemedicine: A primer on secure, reliable, patient-centric telemedicine solutions Full story
- Becker's CIO is accepting nominations for CIO of the Year. Please send nominations to Scott Becker (email@example.com) or Ellie Rizzo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. CIOs: Will EHRs lead to cost savings and healthcare improvements? Share your thoughts with email@example.com to be featured in a future issue.
5. Highlands-Cashiers Hospital notifying 25k patients of potentially exposed data Full story
6. Patient harms fall 17% nationwide: Are federal incentives working? Full story
7. Daughters of Charity CEO urges leaders opposed to Prime sale to reconsider Full story
9. 3 thoughts on U.S. healthcare (Sons of Anarchy), foreign policy (Homeland) and the interest rate policy (not what Ben Frankling envisioned) Full story
10. Call for speakers: Becker's CIO is seeking speaker topic proposals related to telehealth, mobile health, interoperability and EHRs for our CIO/HIT summit to be held July 21 in Chicago. Please send proposals to Scott Becker (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Lauren Groeper (email@example.com).
Becker's Hospital Review 6th Annual Meeting
Hospital and health system executives on the evolving face of healthcare
May 7-9, 2014 | Swissotel Chicago
Featuring 153 hospital and health system executives
100+ sessions | 400+ speakers