3. Mount Sinai, Edison Nation Medical partner to commercialize health innovations Full story
2. University Hospitals employee inappropriately accesses EHR, breaches patient data Full story
1. A disruptive IT solution for medical error and patient safety problems Full story
4. CIOs: Will EHRs lead to cost savings and healthcare improvements? Share your thoughts with firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured in a future issue.
5. CIO of the Year nominee Chad Brisendine: A young leader in health IT Full story
- Becker's CIO is accepting nominations for CIO of the Year. Please send nominations to Scott Becker (email@example.com) or Ellie Rizzo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. Hospitals on Facebook, Twitter: 8 statistics on healthcare's social media use Full story
7. 25 healthcare leaders' best piece of advice Full story
8. 10 observations on healthcare M&A today and tomorrow Full story
9. Call for Speakers: Becker's CIO is seeking speaker topic proposals related to telehealth, mobile health, interoperability and EHRs for our CIO/HIT summit to be held July 21 in Chicago. Please send proposals to Scott Becker (email@example.com) and Lauren Groeper (firstname.lastname@example.org).
10. [Webinar] Transforming with Telehealth: How Mobile- and Web-based Healthcare is Changing the Business of Health and Patient Engagement Register here
Becker's Hospital Review 6th Annual Meeting
Hospital and health system executives on the evolving face of healthcare
May 7-9, 2014 | Swissotel Chicago
Featuring 153 hospital and health system executives
100+ sessions | 400+ speakers