1. Intermountain CIO to depart for provider-led digital health company Full story
2. TransUnion acquires IT services company for $3.1B Full story
3. The White House's plan to combat winter COVID-19 surges: 8 things to know Full story
4. Email may be the weakest link in your data security. Learn about the 5 barriers to keeping email safe for healthcare organizations and the steps to keep hackers out of your system.
5. VA revises timeline for $16B Cerner EHR rollout, taps new project leaders Full story
6. Hackers hit Planned Parenthood, expose 400,000 patients' records Full story
7. How Kaiser Permanente's health plan ramped up actionable insights for employers and execs. Learn more here.
8. CVS, Microsoft forge digital care partnership Full story
9. HHS launches website for healthcare cybersecurity resources Full story
10. Most patients still prefer in-person visits over telehealth, study shows Full story
11. A good IT infrastructure protects — a great one innovates. Here's how.
12. HHS appeals nationwide halt to healthcare worker vaccine rule Full story
13. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
14. 5 health systems suspending vaccination mandates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients expect a simple way to access all of a health system's offerings. Here's the solution.
2. Beat slow payer responses and shrinking margins with a new denial strategy. Read about Yale New Haven's here.
3. There are 3 steps needed to improve the patient financial experience — learn them here.