4. UMass faces class-action lawsuit over data breach Full story
1. The life of a healthcare CIO: Sparrow Health System's Thomas Bres Full story
2. Call for Speakers: Becker's CIO is seeking speaker topic proposals related to telehealth, mobile health, interoperability and EHRs for our CIO/HIT summit to be held July 21 in Chicago. Please send proposals to Scott Becker (email@example.com) and Lauren Groeper (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. Server blip forces Cibola General to temporarily return to paper records Full story
5. CIOs: Will EHRs lead to cost savings and healthcare improvements? Share your thoughts with email@example.com to be featured in a future issue.
6. Patients aren't that interested in wearables Full story
7. 4 hospitals win HIMSS' 2014 Davies Awards Full story
8. Largest hospital, health system layoffs of 2014 Full story
9. Cleveland Clinic's operating surplus increases to $123.9M in Q3 Full story
Becker's Hospital Review 6th Annual Meeting
Hospital and health system executives on the evolving face of healthcare
May 7-9, 2014 | Swissotel Chicago
Featuring 153 hospital and health system executives
100+ sessions | 400+ speakers