1. California hospital swaps Meditech for Oracle Cerner in $12M EHR migration Full story
2. JPMorgan bets big on healthcare Full story
3. Hackensack's Epic EHR move to Google will create improved interoperability Full story
4. Optum, CVS and Anthem have all invested in value-based care. Here's how to get your staff onboard for the next chapter of healthcare.
5. Athenahealth looks to go public again Full story
6. Amwell exploring $200M acquisition of Talkspace Full story
7. Healthcare data breaches have doubled in 3 years: 5 things to know Full story
8. Healthcare's new challenge: Advance research without compromising patient privacy. Get ahead of it here.
9. As health IT workers become harder to find, some payers are creating their own pipeline Full story
10. 7 health systems seeking cybersecurity talent Full story
11. 5 tips for CIOs looking to avoid IT purchasing regret Full story
12. The best way to stay on top of hospital tech operations? Outsourcing IT. Explore the benefits of health IT collaboration here.
13. Kentucky, Pennsylvania health systems join Nuance imaging network Full story
14. Columbia University, Bassett Healthcare partner on digital cardiovascular health Full story
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 2-5, 2023! If you'd like to join a panel, contact Mariah Muhammad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Navigating healthcare's workforce crisis — The specific actions leaders from top health systems are taking to increase workforce engagement and retention.
2. Patient-centric care requires more than successful outcomes. Here's what is really needed to move away from provider-centric models.
3. Now is the time to rethink staffing and staff safety. Learn how Temple Health is seizing the moment and improving staff satisfaction while reducing contingency labor costs.