1. HHS drafts strategy to reduce EHR 'burden' on clinicians: 4 things to know
2. Hackers indicted in SamSam ransomware attacks on Allscripts, hospitals
3. Accenture, Merck, Amazon's data-driven drug discovery platform now open to software vendors
4. Is your organization experiencing barriers to remote patient monitoring? Read this e-book to learn to how to get the most out of patient-generated data.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific keynotes Janice E. Nevin, Stephen Klasko, Michael Dowling, Redonda Miller, Rod Hochman, Robert Garrett, Lloyd Dean and Laura Kaiser to Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019. Register here.
Exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities are limited! E-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com for more information.
6. UnitedHealth Group to buy Seattle primary care clinic
7. To learn how integrated technologies can help solve today's nursing challenges, download this free
8. NIH taps Nvidia to co-develop AI tools for brain, liver cancer clinical trials
9. Amgen moves cloud infrastructure to Amazon Web Services
10. Piedmont Healthcare CMIO Dr. Robert Budman's top priorities in 2019 + how he measures success
11. Contact isolation precautions can adversely affect patient care, utilization of staff and costs. For insights into a safe alternative for HAI surveillance, download this white paper.
12. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent