3. How Wikipedia could monitor, forecast global disease outbreaks Full story
2. American unconcerned about health data privacy, poll shows Full story
1. Missing health data among ECRI's top safety risks Full story
4. CIOs: Will EHRs lead to cost savings and healthcare improvements? Share your thoughts with email@example.com to be featured in a future issue.
5. Medical device industry could lose $34B over next 5 years: 5 reasons why Full story
6. 10 most popular health IT stories of November Full story
7. 50 things to know about the hospital industry Full story
8. 100 physician leaders of hospital and health systems Full story
9. Health IT leader to know: Vocera's Brent D. Lang Full story
- Becker's CIO is accepting nominations for CIO of the Year. Please send nominations to Scott Becker (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ellie Rizzo (email@example.com).
10. [Webinar] Transforming with Telehealth: How Mobile- and Web-based Healthcare is Changing the Business of Health and Patient Engagement Register here
Becker's Hospital Review 6th Annual Meeting
Hospital and health system executives on the evolving face of healthcare
May 7-9, 2014 | Swissotel Chicago
Featuring 153 hospital and health system executives
100+ sessions | 400+ speakers