1. Mercy Medical Center notifies 1.9K to potential PHI breach
2. Pennsylvania Supreme Court rules UPMC must protect workers' data
3. Hackers offer 'Black Friday' discounts for stolen credit card information
4. Learn all you need to know about keeping critical systems operational and sensitive data secure.
Join terrific keynotes Katie Couric, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. Register here
| Limited sponsorships and exhibits available - email Jessica Cole at email@example.com
for more information
6. California DOJ approves CHI-Dignity merger, with conditions
7. How to harness chaos in the healthcare market and lead. Click here to download the white paper. 8. ABC news affiliate finds leaked PHI from U of Kentucky HealthCare
9. Allergy practice to pay $125K settlement after patient info disclosed to reporter
10. Columbia University, IBM launch startup accelerators for blockchain projects
11. The baby boomers are aging, rates of chronic illness are on the rise. The solution? Better home healthcare. Register for this upcoming webinar to learn more.
12. Why humans are a hospital's biggest threat: Q&A with Battle Creek VA Medical Center's head of information security