1. Amazon's cloud poised to strike deal with Cerner, sources say
2. Stanford, Google team up to streamline EHR documentation
3. California reaches $2M settlement with Cottage Health System over failure to secure PHI of 50k patients
4. IRS Targets 501(r) Noncompliance: Is your Hospital's Tax-Exempt Status at Risk?
5. Memorial Hospital, 6 Illinois clinics go live on Epic EMR
6. 25 largest gifts from individuals to healthcare organizations in 2017
7. Value-based healthcare demands a scalable data management strategy - here's how to get ahead of the curve
8. Stanford Health Care recruits Eric Yablonka as new CIO
9. Dr. John Halamka selected as editor-in-chief of 'Blockchain in Healthcare Today'
10. FCC releases final 'Restoring Internet Freedom' proposal to end net neutrality
11. Reduce multidrug-resistant pathogens with an evidence-based approach: UVC disinfection robots
12. 200 Outcome Health employees accept buyouts; Stanford, Google team up to streamline EHR documentation & more - 7 health IT key notes