3. Apple vs. Android: Which apps are hacked more often? Full story
2. [Opinion] In transition to value, CIOs must buy services - not software Full story
1. CMS extends Medicare meaningful use attestation deadline to Dec. 31 Full story
4. CIOs: Will EHRs lead to cost savings and healthcare improvements? Share your thoughts with firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured in a future issue.
5. 10 biggest technological advancements for healthcare in the last decade Full story
6. 17 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
7. Hand dryers vs. paper towels: New study ends debate Full story
8. Hey bosses: Your employees think they can do a better job than you Full story
9. 2 great CIOs nominated for CIO of the Year
Becker's CIO is accepting nominations for CIO of the Year. Please send nominations to Scott Becker (email@example.com) or Ellie Rizzo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
10. [Webinar] Transforming with Telehealth: How mobile- and Web-based Healthcare is Changing the Business of Patient Engagement Register here
Becker's Hospital Review 6th Annual Meeting
Hospital and health system executives on the evolving face of healthcare
May 7-9, 2014 | Swissotel Chicago
Featuring 153 hospital and health system executives
100+ sessions | 400+ speakers