3. 8 things to know about consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth Full story
2. Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center to pay $100K to settle data breach Full story
1. Arnot Health chooses eClinicalWorks: This and 8 more recent vendor contracts, go-lives Full story
4. CIOs: Will EHRs lead to cost savings and healthcare improvements? Share your thoughts with firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured in a future issue.
5. New threat: Wireless hacking of computers that aren't online Full story
6. Florida Blue installs telehealth kiosk at Miami Children's Hospital Full story
7. 50 things to know about Medicaid expansion Full story
8. House republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know Full story
9. E-Book: Read and listen to what the CFOs of Memorial Healthcare System, Strong Memorial Hospital, Ascension Health, South Nassau Communities Hospital, Einstein Healthcare Network and St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center have to say on soft investments Click here for E-Book
10. Becker's CIO is now accepting nominations for CIO of the Year. Please send nominations to Scott Becker (email@example.com) or Ellie Rizzo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Becker's Hospital Review 6th Annual Meeting
Hospital and health system executives on the evolving face of healthcare
May 7-9, 2014 | Swissotel Chicago
Featuring 153 hospital and health system executives
100+ sessions | 400+ speakers