1. 12 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
2. Mass General CNO to step down after 20 years
3. Viewpoint: Internet of Things, genomics are the future of healthcare delivery, says Yale health system CIO
4. Why more hospitals seek revenue cycle experts to protect finances, gain competitive edge. Learn how your organization can benefit from a financial services partnership, how to structure the relationship and what to look for in a potential partner.
5. British hospitals claim they're safe from cyberattacks
6. 23andMe president steps down, will remain on the board
7. The Healthcare Fiduciary's Handbook provides practical advice, planning tools, and best practices designed to help simplify and improve your investment program.
8. Gov. Rick Scott expresses disinterest in Trump Cabinet, but wants to help rewrite ACA
9. Survey: Average salary for health IT professionals hits $93k; gender gap increases
10. Who owns patient data under 'A Better Way' healthcare reform
11. The Experience Innovation Network examined how healthcare organizations keep the human experience front and center in their approaches to innovation. Download the full report to learn more.
AMA adopts guiding principles for physician use of mobile health apps