3. University of Nebraska Medical Center lands $2.5M grant to build customized EHR for patient safety Full story
2. CMS names Niall Brennan first chief data officer Full story
4. CIOs: In what ways do you see ICD-10 as being beneficial for your organization? Share your thoughts with email@example.com to be featured in a future issue.
5. IT incubator MATTER secures $4.4M in new funding Full story
6. EHR-based alerts can increase providers' intention to quit, study finds Full story
7. 6 things to know about healthcare's newest jobs Full story
9. Narrow networks, stubborn payers, disruptors: 4 healthcare leaders on their top threat Full story
10. Becker's CIO is now accepting nominations for CIO of the year. Please send nominations to Scott Becker (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ellie Rizzo (email@example.com).
11. [Webinar] Transforming with Telehealth: How Mobile- and Web-based Healthcare is Changing the Business of Health and Patient Engagement Register here
Becker's Hospital Review 6th Annual Meeting
Hospital and health system executives on the evolving face of healthcare
May 7-9, 2014 | Swissotel Chicago
Featuring 153 hospital and health system executives
100+ sessions | 400+ speakers