3. Siemens Health Services CEO John Glaser to join Cerner Full story
2. Court upholds Walgreens' $1.4M penalty after pharmacist accesses data for personal paternity lawsuit Full story
1. 11 days left for MU attestation, hardship exemption Full story
4. CIOs: In what ways do you see ICD-10 as being beneficial for your organization? Share your thoughts with email@example.com to be featured in a future issue.
5. EHRs reduce patient safety errors by 27% Full story
6. Americans tune into health apps: 7 finding Full story
7. Hospital layoffs, yet rising healthcare employment? 4 thoughts Full story
9. The Jonathan Gruber PPACA tax controversy: What it stays about politics and taxes Full story
10. Becker's CIO is now accepting nominations for CIO of the year. Please send nominations to Scott Becker (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ellie Rizzo (email@example.com).
11. [Webinar] Transforming with Telehealth: How Mobile- and Web-based Healthcare is Changing the Business of Health and Patient Engagement
Becker's Hospital Review 6th Annual Meeting
Hospital and health system executives on the evolving face of healthcare
May 7-9, 2014 | Swissotel Chicago
Featuring 153 hospital and health system executives
100+ sessions | 400+ speakers