3. Clinicians more attached to computers than to patients, survey finds Full story
2. AHIMA, CHIME concerned about ONC leadership changes Full story
1. Armed robbery, stolen devices lead to Brigham and Women's data breach Full story
4. CIOs: In what ways do you see ICD-10 as being beneficial for your organization? Share your thoughts with firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured in a future issue.
5. CVS Health to open digital innovation lab Full story
7. 5 ways to drive healthcare innovation Full story
8. Can your hospital survive as an independent hospital? 9 questions to ask Full story
9. 3 healthcare executives on the biggest challenge of 2014 Full story
10. Becker's CIO is now accepting nominations for CIO of the year. Please send nominations to Scott Becker (email@example.com) or Ellie Rizzo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
11. [Webinar] Transforming with Telehealth: How Mobile- and Web-based Healthcare is Changing the Business of Health and Patient Engagement Register here
Becker's Hospital Review 6th Annual Meeting
Hospital and health system executives on the evolving face of healthcare
May 7-9, 2014 | Swissotel Chicago
Featuring 153 hospital and health system executives
100+ sessions | 400+ speakers