CHIME releases list of 'Most Wired' hospitals: Here are the top 10
$29.7M in annual savings and counting: 5 questions with Millennium ACO's CEO Kevin Kearns
3. 73% of hospital leaders want to enter value-based contracts with suppliers
: Access to Behavioral Health via telehealth reduced ED admissions by 19% and wait times to 36 minutes.
5. Walmart will require workers to travel for spine surgery in effort to cut healthcare costs
Idaho hospital offers 'Black Friday' deals on outpatient services
7. Learn all you need to know about keeping critical systems operational and sensitive data secure. Click here
8. Software issues drive medical device recalls for 10th consecutive quarter, report finds
9. 10 health IT company leaders: What the midterm elections mean for healthcare through 2020 & beyond
10. Humana's value-based contracts shrunk medical costs 16%: 5 notes
11. Telehealth is exploding -- and those on the front lines of telehealth are witnessing the risks and rewards of the rapid adoption of telehealth.
Download Accelerating Telehealth Adoption: Telemedicine's Role in the Volume to Value Journey to discover challenges, opportunities, outcomes and insights from these champions of telehealth.
12. Athenahealth sells for $5.7B; Allscripts rebrands payer, life sciences business & more - 8 health IT key notes