1. Cerner, American Well launch partnership
2. Lake Health blames $30M deficit on IT conversion
3. Outbreak of bloodstream infections linked to syringes reaches 149 cases
4. Preventative Care: Maintaining Physician and Facility Listings Online. Click here to learn how to ensure patients can find you online.
5. IBM Watson Health, Broad Institute partner for cancer research
6. Employers search an average of 96 days to find applicants proficient in cloud security, report finds
7. The Economic Impact of Atrial Fibrillation in the US and the Opportunities to Improve Care
8. University of Utah enters digital health partnership with South Korea's Chung-Ang University
9. Twiage wins AHA Health Tech Competition award
10. VA to unveil online appointment scheduling in 2017
11. Medical identity theft is mainstream, with over 2 million victims in the last year alone. Get the stats you need to start down the path to a more secure infrastructure, today.
12. MDLive names Scott Decker CEO: 3 points