1. athenahealth CEO Jonathan Bush urges health systems to rip a page from Uber's playbook
2. VA to roll out mobile app for primary-care appointment scheduling
3. 18 latest hospital, health system executive moves
4. Medical identity theft is mainstream, with over 2 million victims in the last year alone. Get the stats you need to start down the path to a more secure infrastructure, today.
5. 5 people Donald Trump may choose to head HHS
Cerner conference to attract 14k visitors from 26 countries, have $18M impact on Kansas City economy
7. How hospitals can elevate the standard of care and lower costs with an outcome pledge program. Learn more in this upcoming webinar.
8. Choosing the right EHR for your hospital
Practice management system market to grow to $17.6B by 2024: 4 things to know
10. VA, Social Security Administration collaborate through eHealth Exchange
11. The Economic Impact of Atrial Fibrillation in the US and the Opportunities to Improve Care
12. 4 thoughts on how temporal data can advance value-based outcomes