1. Google's 'Project Nightingale' is secretly collecting data on millions of Ascension patients: WSJ Full story
2. Patient claims Michigan medical group employee posted health record on social media Full story
3. How Cerner, Amazon & 5 other health IT companies performed financially in Q3 Full story
4. UMass Memorial cut its telestroke workflow 38% — Click here for an inside look at the new process
5. Laptops, cell phone, printer stolen from North Carolina provider may have exposed patient data Full story
6. Florida medical group employee tried to sell patient records, US Secret Service says Full story
7. How to engage the health system workforce with emerging technologies: 5 strategies Full story
8. EHR-related medical malpractice claims tripled since 2010 & 7 other notes from EHR studies Full story
9. 4 ways patient safety is at risk in your hospital — Here's how technology can help. Click here to read the eGuide.
10. Eisenhower Health to launch cancer detecting robot Full story
11. Florida Blue alerts members of data breach Full story
12. 13 hospitals, health systems launching telehealth services Full story
13. What are the best practices to support clinical quality in virtual care? Hear from two telehealth experts during this upcoming webinar to find out.