1. How Steve Jobs would change today's healthcare system Full story
2. Who owns patient records? In N.H. only, the patients do Full story
3. John H. Noseworthy, MD, President and CEO of Mayo Clinic to keynote at Becker's 7th Annual Meeting. Click here
to register today! April 27 - 30, 2016; Hyatt Regency Chicago
Webinar: What are the key cost drivers in episodes of care?
to learn more.
5. Boston Children's leverages IBM Watson to take on pediatric diseases Full story
6. Perspective: Theranos, Valeant fallout threatens healthcare biotech buzz Full story
7. Whitepaper: Key Strategies & Technologies for Efficient, Cost-Effective ASCs. Click here
to read this whitepaper.
9. Majority of healthcare institutions aren't using HIPAA-compliant mobile messaging services: 6 findings Full story
10. Geisigner to begin offering refunds to unsatisfied patients Full story
11. 10 of the most interesting healthcare transactions of 2015
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable
Nov. 18-19, 2015 | Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 44 leading hospital & health system CEOs and 33 CFOs & CIOs
74 sessions | 100 hospital executive speakers