1. Surescripts partners with EHR vendors, PBMs to promote drug price transparency
2. Report: Apple moves assets to evade taxes
University of Vermont Health Network requests $150M from state board for Epic EHR
4. Hospital and health system readers: Complete our 2017 Consumer Telehealth Benchmark Survey for complimentary registration to Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting in April.
5. Humana to lay off 1,300 employees
6. Apple Q4 revenue up 12% from last year: 5 things to know
7. Learn opportunities for accelerating vaccination efforts, with six action items for healthcare systems to leverage to boost adult immunization rates.
8. Politico: Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong's genetic test sales boosted by sales to physicians on his payroll
Ransomware tops health technology hazards for 2018 list
10. U of Wisconsin Health sued over former employee's unauthorized access of medical records
11. Patient financial health issues affect patient satisfaction, administrative costs and patient payment rates - how to deploy a solution that works.
12. 10 resources patients want to see on hospital websites