1. Hackers encrypt servers, transfer data from OakBend Medical Center Full story
2. Senate proposal could tie cybersecurity to Medicare payments Full story
3. Despite learning curve, Epic implementation goes smoothly at Wyoming hospital Full story
4. Up to 40% of data sent by referral sources is inaccurate, obsolete or missing. Get data you can trust using this tool.
5. 5 health systems seeking chief medical information officers Full story
6. Technology drives Hackensack Meridian's new $714M pavilion Full story
7. Federal lawsuit filed against Rush over tech company data sharing Full story
8. Coordinating electronic records between providers and consumers remains a challenge. Learn how to create a single digital home for you patients.
9. Cleveland Clinic partners with Japanese institute on innovation Full story
10. For hospitals, 'difficult decisions' loom after 9 months of negative margins Full story
11. Ransomware payments triple in 2021 to $1.2B Full story
12. Rapid onboarding: Lessons in security and speed from Penn State Health. Click here to learn more.
13. Mayo, Temple + more using AI to improve patient care Full story
14. Elon Musk set to lay off 3,700 Twitter employees following takeover Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.
2. Demand for behavioral health services is skyrocketing. Here's how Cedars-Sinai, Prisma Health + others rely on technology to keep up with care delivery.
3. Is prior authorization slowing down your care processes? Learn how electronic tools allowed 71% of providers in one program to deliver faster care.