3. Microsoft Band joins health wearables market Full story
2. 12 vendor contracts, go-lives Full story
1. Cleveland Clinic announces 10 top medical innovations for 2015 Full story
4. CIO: How are your states' telemedicine laws affecting your telehealth plans? Share your thoughts with email@example.com to be featured in a future issue.
5. 25 CMIOs to know Full story
Becker's Healthcare wants to congratulate Molly Gamble on being promoted to Editor-in-Chief of Becker's Hospital Review and hospital-related publications and Laura Dyrda on being promoted to Editor-in-Chief of ASC publications and also provide our gratitude and congratulations to Lindsey Dunn on her move to the American Hospital Association. Lindsey has done a tremendous job with Becker's Healthcare.
6. 80% of consumers trust wearables in healthcare, though use remains novel Full story
7. Cleveland Clinic breaks ground on inpatient hospital Full story
8. 100 physician leaders of hospitals and health systems Full story
9. 3 biggest issues in healthcare this week: Ebola, midterms 2014 and False Claims Act Full story
10. Join other CIOs in exploring issues surrounding EHRs, mobile health, data analytics and more at Becker's Hospital Review Health IT and CIO Roundtable (Nov. 4, 2014; Chicago). Register here
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable
Setting Strategy for 2015 and Beyond: Hear From Top Systems, Networking & More!
Nov. 5, 2014 | The Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 40 Hospital and Health System CEOs