1. Maryland physician fined for attending legislative meetings from OR via Zoom Full story
2. Cerner's layoffs vital but don't reflect future plans, CEO Dr. David Feinberg says Full story
3. Cyberattacks, the new medical malpractice? 3 Qs with UMass Memorial CFO Full story
4. The right technology can solve staffing problems & cut manual tasks — hear experts explain how.
5. HCA to cease inpatient care at Florida hospital Full story
6. Judge says Cano Health must destroy Optum patient records Full story
7. Automated, data-driven decisions save time and money. Here are three ways to boost your performance.
8. 24 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
9. Phoenix Children's sued for identifying 368 unvaccinated employees in email Full story
10. Hacker breaches Texas hospital's IT systems, exposing 48,000 patients' info Full story
11. Hospitals want partners, not just vendors. Learn how to create strong philanthropic partnerships with them here.
12. The downsides to remote-work technologies: 5 insights Full story
13. Michigan Medicine finds discrepancies with Apple Watch, iPhones' use in clinical research Full story
14. 11 health systems with strong finances Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Beat slow payer responses and shrinking margins with a new denial strategy. Read about Yale New Haven's here.
2. Patients expect a simple way to access all of a health system's offerings. Here's the solution.
3. The key to transforming your health system lies in the ED— Click here to learn why.