|1. Island Health offers physicians $260 per day for sticking with their hospital's Cerner EHR
2. Blackstone to acquire TeamHealth in $6B deal
3. Emory University leverages electronic ICU abroad to reduce night shifts in US
4. Bridging the patient ID accuracy gap. Get the stats you need to start down the path to a more secure infrastructure, today.
5. University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center create open source oncology software
6. Mark Zuckerberg invests in project to create Facebook-like atlas for human cells
7. How can clinicians and supply chain professionals collaborate through the use of data to help standardize physician preference items? Learn more in this upcoming webinar
8. OSU Wexner Medical Center implements Kyruus to boost patient access
9. 100 hospitals with great orthopedic programs | 2016
10. 56.3% of physicians in Arizona send patient information electronically: 5 ways EHR use varies by state
11. Diagnosing which devices provide more for healthcare. Although zero clients might seem like a reliable choice in the clinical setting, they do not stand up to rich-client devices for efficiency or flexibility.
12. 75% of global internet use to be accessed through mobile devices in 2017: 5 things to know