1. 400 hospitals allegedly in hackers' crosshairs: 7 updates Full story
2. Telehealth one year from today: 4 CIO predictions Full story
3. 190 health systems to launch Epic before end of year Full story
4. Give clinicians the gift of mobility — why instant access to patient records is a must for modern healthcare providers. Click here to attend the virtual presentation.
5. Fitbit gets $2.5M to test wearable tech COVID-19 early detection algorithm on Northwell Health employees Full story
6. UVM Health reports systemwide network issue: 5 details Full story
7. Cerner revenue falls 4% to $1.37B in Q3: 5 details Full story
8. Missouri hospital notifies patients of employee email hack exposing PHI: 5 things to know Full story
9. Anticipate patient needs in 2020 to thrive in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. Join this virtual discussion for more on transforming the patient experience.
10. HHS finalizes 2020-25 health IT strategic plan: 4 main goals Full story
11. Allscripts revenue dips 9% for Q3: 5 things to know Full story
12. Telehealth will play larger role even after pandemic recedes, Moody's says Full story
13. Teladoc, Livongo finalize $18.5B merger: 4 details Full story
14. Dynamic care for critically ill patients — hear from UC Irvine Health System's CMO during this live discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to optimize the telehealth experience amid COVID-19 and beyond. Click here to download the virtual care delivery guide.
2. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.
3. Is your health system in compliance with the new CMS Condition of Participation? Click here for a compliance checklist and to find out if you meet minimum requirements.