1. Facebook connects users to clinics for flu shots and other preventive services Full story
2. 6 health IT partnerships in the past 15 days to watch Full story
3. How big tech will affect healthcare: 4 key thoughts Full story
4. What are the best practices to support clinical quality in virtual care? Hear from two telehealth experts during this upcoming webinar to find out.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. UPMC to build network of hospitals in China Full story
7. Who will win in the evolving healthcare landscape? 5 key points from IT leaders Full story
8. Microsoft genomics director: The future of healthcare depends on AI Full story
9. Your endpoints are showing: How to cover vulnerabilities in your hospital network — Learn more
10. AHA partners with Avia: 3 notes Full story
11. TriHealth to take over 7 Cincinnati Walgreens clinics Full story
12. St. Luke's telehealth center to expand virtual services Full story
13. Your electronic nurse scheduling system is a waste — unless you consider your front-line staff's needs when you select it. Here are 3 questions you must ask.