|1. McKesson releases Paragon 14.0 EHR solution; Conemaugh Health System completes $50M Epic overhaul- 6 health IT key notes
2. Stolen medical records sell for $2 approximately, report finds
3. New ransomware variant encrypts individual files with unique key
4. Bridging the patient ID accuracy gap. Get the stats you need to start down the path to a more secure infrastructure, today.
5. British physicians draw up list of 40 procedures of little to no benefit
IBM, Teva Pharmaceutical partner for new drug discovery & enhanced chronic disease management
7. How can clinicians and supply chain professionals collaborate through the use of data to help standardize physician preference items? Learn more in this upcoming webinar
8. Is Obama headed for a job in Silicon Valley? 5 reasons it's not unlikely
9. Drchrono updates mobile EHR
10. Conemaugh Health System completes $50M Epic overhaul
11. Diagnosing which devices provide more for healthcare. Although zero clients might seem like a reliable choice in the clinical setting, they do not stand up to rich-client devices for efficiency or flexibility.
Brattleboro Memorial Hospital appoints new IT leaders