1. Epic making headlines: 14 latest stories Full story
2. Oracle looks to increase loan size to help fund Cerner acquisition Full story
3. Hacker compromises Social Security numbers of 980 patients at Minnesota hospital Full story
4. Rapid onboarding: Lessons in security and speed from Penn State Health. Click here to learn more.
5. IT job openings at Christus, UPMC and Mass General Brigham Full story
6. 4 health systems choosing Meditech EHRs Full story
7. Meta says advertising tool does not collect sensitive info from hospitals Full story
8. Struggling to understand today's new imaging technologies? Listen to two health tech leaders break down AI, security and interoperability.
9. Telesitting, remote maternity care: Where telehealth is going next at Kaiser Permanente Full story
10. Florida Blue adds Amazon Pharmacy as home delivery provider Full story
11. UI Healthcare developing AI device to perform procedures on its own Full story
12. At Trinity Health, visibility is the foundation of cybersecurity. Learn how this 88-hospital health system regained control and secured all of its medical devices.
13. AtlantiCare to use AI assistant at 100+ locations Full story
14. Methodist Dallas increases security, remembers employees after hospital shooting Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Too many ED patients are admitted unnecessarily. Learn how one N.C. health system avoided 106 admissions and saved $1.2M over 9 months.
2. ProMedica is rewriting the playbook on patient experience. See how it and 11,000 other healthcare orgs are continually evaluating the patient journey and making tweaks in real time to keep patients — and staff — happy.
3. Today's patients expect a compassionate financial experience, but not every organization is delivering. Maintain a competitive advantage with these tips.