1. 8 health systems installing new EHR systems Full story
2. Tennessee health system exec named inaugural CMIO of Walmart Health & Wellness Full story
3. CHIME names 2022 'Most Wired' hospitals and health systems Full story
4. 7 key variables fuel high healthcare costs. See what they are — and which are affecting your organization the most — here.
5. Mayo Clinic ranked No. 1 institution for commercializing new technologies Full story
6. MUSC Health, MetroHealth launch virtual, in-home care company Full story
7. The future of CVS, Walgreens in the healthcare industry Full story
8. Struggling to understand today's new imaging technologies? Listen to two health tech leaders break down AI, security and interoperability.
9. 25% of ransomware attacks aimed at healthcare industry, FBI says Full story
10. Tony Ambrozie on navigating investment during an economic downturn Full story
11. CVS Health partners with digital health company on at-home testing Full story
12. Rapid onboarding: Lessons in security and speed from Penn State Health. Click here to learn more.
13. Oracle looks to cloud business to power them to $65B in sales by 2026 Full story
14. 4 recent hospital, health system CIO appointments Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is prior authorization slowing down your care processes? Learn how electronic tools allowed 71% of providers in one program to deliver faster care.
2. Nurses waste an hour per day looking for + cleaning mobile medical equipment. Catholic Health System found a better way to manage this equipment. Here's how.
3. Demand for behavioral health services is skyrocketing. Here's how Cedars-Sinai, Prisma Health + others rely on technology to keep up with care delivery.