|1. Anthem snags former Google leader to manage AI
2. Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Biden Cancer Initiative join forces for cancer data nonprofit
3. Businesses are using 'smart thermometer' data to target ads to patients
to register for Becker's Virtual Health IT Summit: A 3-day online conference focused on the trends, topics and technologies that empower better care
5. Join 10 terrific hospital and health system executive keynotes + former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, as well as Katie Couric, at Becker's 10th Annual Hospital Review Meeting. Register here. | Thrilled to welcome 140+ great speakers from hospitals and health systems at Becker's 2nd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership conference. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Moody's: How CHS, Tenet and LifePoint are offsetting industry challenges
7. Healthcare cybersecurity breaches are on the rise, and patients are at risk. To learn how to safeguard your organization's patient data, download this white paper.
8. Cloud drives Microsoft's 19% revenue spike in Q1 2019
9. Direct-to-consumer DNA testing databases will soon identify most Americans, study suggests
10. Penn Medicine researchers predict depression diagnoses from Facebook posts
11. Click here to register for Becker's Virtual Health IT Summit: A 3-day online conference focused on the trends, topics and technologies that empower better care
12. Bringing 'Moneyball' to medicine: Paul DePodesta on his time with the Oakland A's and the future of analytics