1. What happens behind the scenes during a hospital ransomware attack Full story
2. Some CHI Memorial systems restored weeks after CommonSpirit ransomware attack Full story
3. New enhancements Epic, Oracle Cerner and Meditech are adding to their EHR systems Full story
4. At Trinity Health, visibility is the foundation of cybersecurity. Learn how this 88-hospital health system regained control and secured all of its medical devices.
5. Daixin Team targeting healthcare organizations with ransomware, US agencies warn Full story
6. NC attorney general investigating whether WakeMed, Duke Health shared patient data with Facebook Full story
7. IT job openings at Epic, Oracle Cerner and Meditech Full story
8. HCA and Mount Sinai are replacing outdated care practices with a single AI platform for better and more efficient care. See how they're saving clinicians time and streamlining workflows here.
9. JPMorgan opens 3 new primary care centers in Ohio Full story
10. 5 things for health system CIOs to watch this week Full story
11. Oracle Cerner awarded $956M VA EHR modernization task order Full story
12. Struggling to understand today's new imaging technologies? Listen to two health tech leaders break down AI, security and interoperability.
13. US needs more than 400,000 cybersecurity workers Full story
14. Man charged in shooting that killed 2 Dallas hospital workers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is prior authorization slowing down your care processes? Learn how electronic tools allowed 71% of providers in one program to deliver faster care.
2. Demand for behavioral health services is skyrocketing. Here's how Cedars-Sinai, Prisma Health + others rely on technology to keep up with care delivery.
3. ProMedica is rewriting the playbook on patient experience. See how it and 11,000 other healthcare orgs are continually evaluating the patient journey and making tweaks in real time to keep patients — and staff — happy.