1. Cleveland Clinic names top 10 medical innovations for 2020 Full story
2. Amazon buys healthcare startup to power primary care program Full story
3. How WakeMed is leveraging data, CMIO Dr. Neal Chawla shares insights Full story
4. Intelligent automation is enabling healthcare organizations to achieve significant returns today in employee productivity, finance, HR, RCM, claims processing, preauthorization, and interoperability, as well as explore applications in quality, safety, compliance, security, and patient care experience. What can intelligent automation do for you?
5. Join 180+ hospital and health system leader speakers + keynotes Magic Johnson, Howard Dean, Rick Santorum and Ellen Latham for Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 19-21, 2020. Register here! For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Cybersecurity enhancements linked to uptick in 30-day mortality rates, study finds Full story
7. Miami health system to pay $2.15M for HIPAA violations Full story
8. Rush, Cedars-Sinai, Christiana Care & more join $22M funding in AVIA innovation network Full story
9. In just one year, 16M patient records were exposed or stolen in the US - Learn how to help protect your patient’s data
10. EHR consultant Leidos Health acquired: 4 things to know Full story
11. Meditech to integrate hospital infusion pump software with EHRs Full story
12. Alphabet joins $50M funding for AI-powered stroke care Full story
13. Is your organization taking action in the wrong areas? Learn why your data may be lying to you